Thursday, August 1, 2013

Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year!

Welcome back to all of the returning students, and a big welcome to all of the new students that joined us this year. Today marks the official start of the school year and I can already tell it will be an amazing year. The positive energy throughout the middle school is contagious, so let's keep it up for the whole year!

I would like to say thank you to all of the Student Ambassadors who helped with the New Student Orientation last Friday, and for helping the new students adjust to Graded on the first few days of school. We have 34 new students from all over the world, so let's continue to welcome them with open arms and show them how warm and accepting our community is at Graded.

I am very excited to embark on my second year as your school counselor. I feel lucky to work with such an amazing group of young, open-minded individuals. Let's continue to challenge each other in positive ways and to make Graded a place of acceptance, understanding and continual learning for all students.

Please don't hesitate to stop by my office if you need help with anything, or to just pop in to say hello. I look forward to seeing you all grow personally, socially and academically this year. Please know that I am here as a support for each and every one of you.

Have a wonderful start to the school year,

Mr. Tuttle

No comments:

Post a Comment